Provide opportunities for students to enjoy learning English and about Western Culture with a variety of English activities.
- – Organize festive activities like All Hallows’ Gala, Christmas Carnival and Easter Fun Day in order to allow students to learn English in a fun way.
- – Students’ good work is displayed around the campus.
Promote reading and focus on ‘Read to Write’.
- –Primary 1 and 2 students have a reading programme with Harrow International School Hong Kong. This is where our students would be able to read books that are matched to their reading levels.
Build up the self-learning skills and confidence of students by using e-Learning tools.
- –An online reading platform is purchased so that students can do their online reading and comprehension in their spare time.
- – Make good use of e-learning tools like Kahoot, Nearpod, Plickers, Quizlet, Book Creator and so on in order to encourage students to evaluate their own work including their writing tasks.