- Provide opportunities for students to enjoy learning English and about Western Culture with a variety of English activities.
– Organize festive activities like All Hallows’ Gala, Christmas Carnival and Easter Fun Day in order to allow students to learn English in a fun way.
– Join Space Town Programme for Primary 1 and 2 students, which contains extensive fun activities such as storytelling, singing, game time and cooking sessions during lessons.
– Students’ good work is displayed around the campus.
- Promote reading and focus on ‘Read to Write’.
– Join Space Town Programme for Primary 1 and 2 students, which focuses on numerous reading skills and inspires students how to do self-correction for their writing.
- Build up the self-learning skills and confidence of students by using e-Learning tools.
– ‘Fun and Friends Book Club’ is purchased so that students can do their online reading and comprehension in their spare time.
– Make good use of e-learning tools like Kahoot, Nearpod, Plickers, Quizlet, Book Creator and so on in order to encourage students to evaluate their own work including their writing tasks.